The Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, formerly known as the Bajaj EMI card, is a unique credit offering in the form of a card that comes with a pre-approved limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh. With this card, you can make a wide range of in-store and online purchases, from household appliances to groceries. Additionally, the card can be used at partner stores to avail of no-cost EMI options. In the following sections, we will discuss how you can apply for this card, its features, the interest rates, and more.
Table of Contents
Features of Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
Following are the major features of Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card:
- Pre-approved Loan: You can use the card’s pre-approved loan of Rs. 4 lakh at over 60,000 partner stores of Bajaj Finserv located in more than 1,300 cities.
- E-commerce Friendly: In addition to in-store purchases, the card can also be used for online shopping on major e-commerce platforms.
- Flexible Repayment Tenure: The loan can be repaid over a flexible tenure ranging from 3 months to 2 years.
- Simple Documentation: The card requires one-time documentation, where only basic documents are needed to make purchases on EMI. If you already have an EMI Network Card, you don’t need to submit any documents at the time of purchase.
- E-Wallet: The Bajaj Finserv EMI card can be linked to the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app, allowing you to make in-store payments using your mobile phone instead of carrying the card with you.
Please note that the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card was formerly known as the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
Eligibility Criteria to Get Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
Listed below are the eligibility criteria to obtain Bajaj Finserv EMI Card:
- To be eligible, you must be at least 21 years old and no more than 60 years old.
- A regular source of income is required for eligibility.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Interest Charges
Using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, you can avail ‘No Cost EMI’ on the purchase of select products from partner stores. This means that you won’t have to pay any interest charges when buying such products on EMI. For instance, if you buy a product worth Rs. 1 lakh on No Cost EMI for a tenure of 1 year, you’ll only have to pay a monthly installment of Rs. 8,333 for 12 months, without any interest charges. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card can be used to purchase various items on No Cost EMI, such as smartphones, laptops, refrigerators, televisions, washing machines, and air conditioners.
Please note that not all products are eligible for the No Cost EMI feature. In case a product is not eligible for No Cost EMI, a nominal interest rate will be applicable as per the terms and conditions of Bajaj Finserv.
Required Documents for Availing Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
Listed below are the documents that you need to provide to apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card:
- Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Application Form,
- 1 cancelled cheque,
- Duly signed EMI mandate,
- You will need to provide the following KYC documents to apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card: a valid photo ID proof, PAN card, and address proof.
- Go to the Bajaj Finserv Experia portal to begin the application process.
- Log in to the portal by entering your customer ID, email ID, or mobile number, and providing the OTP or password.
- View the EMI offer details.
- Click on “Apply for the EMI Card”.
How to Use Bajaj Finserv EMI Card for Shopping?
Option 1: Shopping on Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
Step 1: Visit the EMI store website and choose your city from the options provided.
Step 2: Browse through the available products and select the one you wish to purchase.
Step 3: Log in to the Experia portal using your customer ID/ email ID/ mobile number and OTP/ password.
Step 4:Select an appropriate EMI option to buy the product.
Step 5: The item will be shipped to your registered address within 24 hours upon completing the purchase.
Method 2: From a Partner Store
Step 1: Visit the your nearby partner store.
Step 2: Select the product you want to purchase.
Step 3: Swipe your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card to make the payment.
How to check the status of your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
- Go to the Bajaj Finserv website and click on the ‘Customer Portal’ option.
- Enter your customer ID/ mobile number/ E-mail address and password to log in. Alternatively, you can also use your Facebook or Google credentials to login.
- Once you are logged in, go to the ‘EMI Network Card’ section and select ‘Card Activation’.
- Here, you can check the status of your EMI Network Card activation. If it is activated, you can start using it to make purchases. If not, you can contact Bajaj Finserv customer care to inquire about the status.
Using Bajaj Finserv Wallet App
- Download and install the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app on your smartphone.
- Log in using your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card details or your registered mobile number.
- Click on the “Know More” tab available in the top right corner.
- Enter your date of birth and click on “See EMI Card Now” to check the card details and status also.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Statement
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv Experia portal or download the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app on your smartphone.
- Log in to your account using your customer ID, mobile number, or email ID.
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to view your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card statement under the “Statement” or “Transactions” section.
- You can filter the statement by a specific date range or download the statement in PDF format.
|Rs. 1017 (Inclusive of taxes)
|Rs. 450 (inclusive of taxes)
|4% per month on the monthly installment from the date of default to the receipt of the monthly installment
|CIBIL TransUnion Report Fees
|Rs. 36 (inclusive of taxes)
|Document/ Statement Charges
|l NIL – If you download from the Customer Portal – Experial Rs. 50 (inclusive of taxes ) – if you get a physical copy from one of the Bajaj Finserv branches
Bajaj Finserv card Customer Care | Bajaj emi Customer Care | Bajaj emi card Customer Care
Bajaj Finserv provides various customer care channels for its customers. Here are a few ways to contact Bajaj Finserv customer care:
- Customer care helpline number: You can call Bajaj Finserv customer care at their toll-free number 1800-103-3535 or 020-39575152 (charges may apply). The helpline is available 24×7.
- Online chat: Bajaj Finserv also offers an online chat option on their website. You can visit their website and click on the ‘Chat with us’ option to get in touch with a customer care representative.
- Email support: You can send an email to Bajaj Finserv at their email ID firstname.lastname@example.org. They usually respond within 24-48 hours.
- Branch visit: You can also visit the nearest Bajaj Finserv branch to get in touch with their customer care representatives.
Note: It is always a good practice to keep your loan account number or Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card number handy when contacting customer care for faster assistance.